Professional Stucco Repair in Calgary
stucco repair, restoration, and installations in Calgary and surrounding communities
Get your Stucco REpair done right.
We know stucco!
Stucco is a resilient, cost-effective, and attractive exterior siding option. However, over time, wear and tear can lead to cracks and other damage to stucco exteriors. ECO-Max is a leader in Calgary for repairing stucco exteriors, and we are here to help you get your stucco repair done.
We have earned a reputation in Calgary for quality work and exceptional customer service. Whether it’s an entire wall or patches of damaged stucco, our stucco crew will diagnose the damage, provide an accurate quote for repairing it, and get the job done on time.
Fast, Reliable, and Professional Calgary Stucco Repair Experts.
Our success comes from using traditional techniques, cutting-edge application practices, and premium stucco products. Add to that our commitment to customer satisfaction and it’s no wonder why ECO-Max has become Calgary’s choice for resilient, reliable stucco applications.
ECO-Max’s experienced and skilled stucco repair crew delivers flawless work that boosts your home’s curb appeal and protects your home from southern Alberta’s climate for years to come. We are dedicated professionals, our prices are lower than our competition, and our quotes are honest and accurate.
We encourage you to look through our completed projects in our gallery, and to learn what ECO-Max customers have to say on our testimonials page.
WHY WE STICK TO REPAIRING STUCCO: THE BENEFITS OF STUCCO SIDING
There are a lot of options for exterior siding in Calgary. But there are also a whole lot of advantages to using stucco for your exterior walls!
Just a few of the benefits stucco offers include:
- It’s Attractive: Stucco offers a number of different finishing textures which add a uniquely beautiful look to your home’s exterior, which can help to increase its curb appeal and market value.
- Big Bang For Your Buck: You simply cannot get a better quality siding for the price. Stucco, when compared to other options like stone walls or paint, offers you a tremendous return on investment.
- Captivating Colour Options: Stucco can readily be painted in a wide range of colours, which means that you can get the precise look you want for your exterior’s look and feel.
- Minimal Maintenance: When installed by a professionally qualified stucco contractor, stucco exteriors require little to no maintenance. This alone makes stucco a cost-effective option for Calgary property owners.
- Resilient and Durable: Stucco is highly resistant to damage from extreme weather, physical impacts (intense rain, bad ball hockey players), and environmental factors that impact the look and integrity of your structure.
- Superior Sound Protection: Stucco acts as a buffer for the transmission of sounds, which helps to keep outside noises (like traffic and loud neighbours) out and inside noise in.
From Start to Finish: Our Service Guarantee
We pride ourselves on professionalism and producing sustainable, excellent work. We guarantee that our stucco repairs will stand up to Calgary’s climate for years to come.
ECO-Max refuses to compromise on materials or labour. We use industry leaders to supply our project materials and we only employ professional, experienced stucco installers who know how to keep the costs and time within what you were quoted.
We Treat your Property with Respect
When our stucco repair crew arrives at your location, we make a point of treating your property with respect and care. Our stucco repair and installation crews are owner-operated, ensuring that stucco experts with over 30 years of professional industry experience supervise your project.
See for yourself why commercial property managers and residential owners throughout Calgary and surrounding areas trust ECO-Max for all their stucco needs.
We go the extra mile to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with our work. Give us a call to get a fair and reliable estimate for your stucco project.
4 Great Reasons to Trust ECO-Max Construction with Your Calgary Stucco Repairs and Maintenance:
ECO-Max Construction is committed to delivering the highest quality stucco repair services in Calgary. We offer:
- Premium quality, industry-proven, and eco-responsible products.
- The latest techniques that ensure the best possible results.
- Thorough repair services to restore damaged, aged, or cracked stucco to its original condition.
- Truly competitive prices and fast, efficient service to minimize disruption to your daily routine.
- Friendly, professional staff who treat you with respect and put your needs and preferences first.
30 years in the business means that we know what we’re doing, and we know how to get it done efficiently and in good time.
We do not cut corners, we have no “surprise” costs, and we don’t cheap out on materials. Our skilled installers will perfectly match the colour and texture of your existing application, ensuring that the end result is a seamless repair.
When we put our trowel to your stucco repair, we ensure every patch we fix perfectly matches the coating, texture, and edges of your existing stucco application. We have decades of experience repairing stucco homes and the exterior stucco of a commercial properties. From woodpecker holes to water damage, we seamlessly patch and match the colour, coat, and finish of your exterior stucco.
Repair Stucco Affordably and Effectively.
You have a budget, and we work hard to stay within your budget while delivering the highest quality stucco repair services in Calgary. If you’re looking for a reliable and experienced exteriors contractor to handle your Calgary stucco repairs then look no further than ECO-Max Construction. We work closely with you to understand your vision and preferences, and provide customized solutions to meet your needs and budget.
ECO-Max Construction’s stucco repair services include both conventional stucco work and E.I.F.S. (External Insulation and Finishing Systems) stucco projects. We encourage you to view our gallery for examples of our previous stucco and E.I.F.S projects.
ECO-Max Constructions’ Service Offerings:
More Stucco Info
Did you know…
- Stucco is a plaster made from a traditional mix of cement, water, sand, and lime. It provides a grainy texture that covers exterior walls, resists weather damage, and minimizes sound transmission.
- Stucco has been used for thousands of years and by every major society.
- Ancient Egyptians used a form of stucco to decorate tombs and temples, mixing gypsum and water to create the plaster that would then be used to create intricate wall and ceiling art. In fact, the famous bust of Nefertiti is limestone covered in painted stucco!
- During the renaissance, Italian architects and craftsmen developed new ways of creating elaborate stucco designs. Many of the churches and palaces built during the Renaissance feature intricate stucco decorations, including St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome.
Hammer It Home: The Troweled & True Basics of Repairing Stucco Damage
When it comes to siding repairs, it’s always best to leave it to an experienced professional. The devil is in the details when it comes to stucco, and the key repairing any holes or patches in your exterior’s finish is consistency.
Your fix should match the consistency (colour, texture, and spread) of your exterior’s existing stucco. From base coat to final finish, it’s the details that set apart the stucco pros from the average Joes!
Repairing stucco step by step involves:
Use a wire brush to remove any loose or flaking stucco. Clean the area thoroughly with a pressure washer, and let it dry completely.
Attentively mix stucco patching compound according to the instructions on the packaging. (Pro tip: Mix it to the consistency of toothpaste.)
Using a trowel, apply the stucco mix to the damaged area. Spread it evenly, making sure that it is level with the surrounding stucco. Use a trowel to smooth the surface, paying close attention how the mix is distributed on the patch being repaired. Let it dry for at least 24 hours.
When the repaired stucco patch is dry, use a fine-grit sandpaper to smooth out the surface. Carefully sand the edges of the patch to blend them in with the surrounding stucco as best you can.
Once the surface is dry and smoothed over, apply at least one coat of paint to your fixed stucco patch to match the colour of the rest of your original stucco walls. Be sure to use an exterior-grade paint that is stucco-compatible!